I offer several different ways for you to work with me as a brand. However, I do have a few rules on working with brands as well.
- sponsored recipe posts using & reviewing your product(s)
- social media posts promoting your product to my audience
- recipe development for your food products so that you can share the recipes on your own site
- an informational blog post about your product and different ways to use it in recipes
- photography of your product in use for your brand to use as promotional content on your site or social media
… and more depending on exactly what you need!
My favourite way to work with brands is to do recipe development as it’s always fun to test out new products in my recipes.
However, I will only work with brands that I personally like to use. Therefore, if I haven’t tried your brand before then I may need to test out a couple of products to check for quality before I work with you.
I have this rule because I aim to keep things authentic for my readers. Otherwise, I may lose their trust and my audience completely and that would be a negative result for both me and your brand!
So, if you’d like to work with me then please do email me: [email protected] and I’ll get back to you ASAP.